20130825

Bangladeshi Movie Actress Mousumi

Mousumi Image7

Mousumi Image8

Mousumi Image10

Mousumi Image11
Mousumi Image12



Best of Mousumi HD Photo , Image , Picture , Wallpaper collection .



Bangladeshi film industries popular and best actress Mousumi . She is an hot and sexy film actress in bangladesh . Mousumi is her nickname her full name is Arifa Parvin Moushumi . Mousumi born in November 3 Khulna, Bangladesh .She is successful actress in bangladeshi film . She came in media 1993.Moushumi won by National Film Award in 2002 . Moushumi  has acted in over 150 films in bangladesh . Her acted some movie name is Keyamat Thake Keyamat , Tui Jodi Aamar Hoiti Re, Kokhono Megh Kokhono Brishti , Kusum Kusum Prem , Shanti chai ,Moushumi ,Lojja ,kotha dao ,Ghaat protighaat ,Bipodjonok ,Rakkhosh ,Devdas and more . See Mousumi photo album.
9 comments :

9 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest
    twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this
    for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with
    something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.


    Also visit my weblog :: articulos de forja; ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice blog. Bd most poular model Mousumi's nice photo collection. I also like Mousumi's Photo. You may also like

    Spicy $$$ UNSEEN $$$ photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the post. i peronally like Mousumi I am ready for any kinds of PHONE sex . I want to share somthing, CHECK out The best links below :

    ****************************

    Sexy $$$ UNSEEN $$$ photo



    ………… /´¯/) Thanks bro admin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Really you create a nice site. Your site is very much attractive. I also want to give you a great news!

    How to recover lost sd card files in 3 simple steps?

    ReplyDelete