20140101

Jaya redefines glamour of film industry

http://photoalbum24.blogspot.com/2013/03/bangladeshi-tv-actress-and-model-joya.html?utm_source=BP_recent





Via winning this National Picture Award to help representing Bangladesh for the prestigious Cannes Picture Festival on the overwhelming success of Purno Doirgho Prem Kahini (PDPK), Jaya Ahsan had a very special season in 2013.
While her de-glam look and great acting inside the Liberation Warfare based motion picture Guerrilla brought Jaya the 1st National Picture Award in her job, Her "Dhallywood" transformation in PDPK complete opposite Shakib Khan ended up being a risky venture for my child.
But, together with her gorgeous look as well as acting, Jaya proven her usefulness. Her glamour adds a different dimension on the film marketplace and hopefully that would contribute to help bringing positive changes on the fashion sense from the beauties inside the film marketplace.
Dhaka Tribune trapped with this accomplished artiste around the eve from the New Calendar year 2014 to recognise about her ventures inside the coming year and much more.
After this success connected with PDPK, what can you plan for ones career?
Sure, the success has genuinely boosted up my self-confidence and given me usage of the mass audience. But even ahead of PDPK, I started to step out of TV industry since i became very upset around the substandard functions there. Now i'm giving complete concentration to help my motion picture career.
The definition of your up coming ventures?
Right now I'm doing work in two videos Parle Theka simply by Samurai Maruf as well as Zero Stage by Animesh Aich. A couple of projects are usually under discussion and not yet finalised.
Your recent ventures in mainstream cinema happen to be criticised by a certain individuals, how can you see that?
Our film industry is recognized as as the failed enterprise, but several experimental works are now being made as well as I’m positive around the change. It's my job to look pertaining to diversity as well as experimentations. Viewers will even find me within a different manner in several stories. On the other hand, there are unique variations of audience. We have to also consider the so-called "suburban as well as lower class" market. We must help those to take the taste to a higher level.
Where do you need to see our own mainstream motion picture in near future?
I consider good professional films must be made regularly for the development connected with Dhallywood. As an artiste as well as film lover In my opinion I needs to have an active participation. And so, I’m behaving in professional films despite facing several the criticisms.
Please discuss your experience for the Cannes Picture Festival.
I ended up being surprised as well as honoured to get the very first Bangladeshi presenter to walk around the red carpet for the festival. It was a big responsibility when i was going to represent my own country with a platform such as this.
I saw there were so several pavilions connected with different countries but, We felt genuinely bad contemplating why many of us didn't have got any. Even many people thought We are from Asia. I ended up being loud that i am by Bangladesh as well as I needed to be very diplomatic.
The best thing was to see the videos since Cannes selects the top movies from all over the world. Additionally, It provided me the grand possibility to mingle while using big names from the world movies. But, I discovered them depressed around the films and they wanted additional exciting reports and experimental works. I think, we, this Bangladeshis, have the potential to add the space. Our subject matter and concepts are extremely rich. We have to be additional smart while using technology then we can discover a distinct position on this planet cinema.
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment