20140305

Zakia Bari Momo New Image and Photo Album





























Zakia Bari Momo is usually a super type and occasional actress of Bangladesh. She is the winner of Lux Channel I Celebrity 2006. She's performed in most dramas till now. She is a gorgeous actress of Bangladeshi Showbiz. She got a national award for her superb behaving at Daruchini Dwip motion picture.

Momo grew up in the cultural minded family within Brahmonbaria. She experienced a vision to become an occasional actress. She was a student of Episode and Dramatics on Jahangirnagar University or college. She got high grade first within both Raises the bar in and Masters.





Tag By : bd actress Zakia Bari Momo, Zakia Bari Momo sexy image, Zakia Bari Momo new image collection, Zakia Bari Momo hot image, Zakia Bari Momo popular image, bd actress Zakia Bari Momo, Zakia Bari Momo bangladeshi actress, Zakia Bari Momo photos.

4 comments :

4 comments :

  1. Highly energetic article, I enjoyed that a lot.

    Will there be a part 2?

    my homepage: diabetes control

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog quite often and I genuinely appreciate your
    content. This great article hhas really peaked my interest.
    I aam going to book mark your blog and keep checking for new details about once a week.

    I opted in for your RSS feewd too.

    Feel free to surf too my web site webcamlive

    ReplyDelete