20131026

Sajal and Moushumi Nag’s ‘Run Out’ on 2014 Valentine’s Day





For being released about Valentine’s Day 2014, works associated with popular TV performers in the small display - Sajal along with Moushumi Nag served their debut video “Run Out” is being conducted in total swing currently.
Directed simply by Tonmoy Tansen works of third phase with this movie are completed at this time. Shooting associated with its third phase begun on Thursday, which may continue till October 30.
Romantic-action story located in this video, Sajal can be performing inside role associated with Kishore, although Moushumi can be acting inside role associated with Zenith.
Band troupe Vikings can be giving new music direction with this movie. Immediately after 12 several years, Vikings features returned for you to music direction by this kind of movie.
While talking about this video Sajal instructed this reporter, “Run Out’ is one among my aspiration works. I seemed to be discussed while using director Tonmoy Tansen with regards to my character with this movies once or twice before doing shooting. It's my one among liking people. I was trying our level far better to express our role with this movie. My business is also enjoying performing within it. Everybody pray in my opinion. I wish viewers will relish this video. ”
On the other hand, Moushumi Nag discussed her sensations by in this way, “Tonmoy Tansen can be a talented representative. Earlier i'd worked under his direction in most TV represents. It can be my very first work inside the big display. I was really enjoying dealing with Sajal with this movie. ”
“Run Out” will be produced under the banner associated with News & Amusement. Already 70 % works with this movie happen to be finished, explained its representative Tonmoy Tansen.
It usually is mentioned that will Moushumi Nag has already finished works of Biplab Haider aimed movie “Feel My Love. ” Well-known film actor or actress Ferdous features performed next to her with this movie.
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment