20131120

Bapparaz in Salman Haider’s new movie ‘Deho’




Legendary film hero Razzak’s son , once popular hero Bapparaz is going to perform in lead role in Salman Haider directed movie ‘Deho .’
It was confirmed by Bapparaz himself and 'director' Salman Haider yesterday .
Director Salman Haider said , “Somehow I will make my dream movie ‘Deho .’ Though complexities created to make this movie earlier , but everything is going to be solved now . I hope next year February I will start to make this movie .”
In this movie , against Bapparaz , three times national film award winning actress Poppy will perform .
While talking about to perform against Poppy Bapparaz told this correspondent , Earlier I had worked against Poppy in movie ‘Jibon Jontrona’ under the direction of Zahid Hossain . If everything goes on properly ‘Deho’ will be my second acted movie against Poppy . I have heard story of the movie . I think it will be a good movie .
While asking about to make another movie with same title by another director Salman Haider told this correspondent , If necessary I will file a case against that director under the copyright law .
It may be mentioned that Bappa-Poppy acted movie ‘Jibon Jontrona’ yet not released . Therefore , in fact , this movie is still uncertain .
On the other hand , Bapparaz is going to make his first movie ‘Beyman .’


No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment